[time-nuts] Hello and HP-5370A question

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Tue Jul 18 11:51:47 UTC 2006

Jose V. Gavila wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>

>>The manual I scanned was for the 5370B, not the A.
>>Are you sure you are looking at the correct manual?
>

> Yes, I know it is a 5370B manual... but I think there is not 'big'(*) difference
> among units

I believe there is an online manual for the 5370A, but may be mistaken.

Having scanned the one for the B, it is not something I would recommend
to anyone unless they have professional facilities. Doing that on an
cheap A4 scanner was no fun!

PS, sorry about the slight odd formatting and "[Message truncated. Tap
Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]" on my original post.
I did this from a PDA, so don't like typing too much on that.

--
Dr. David Kirkby