[time-nuts] eBay saga re: Test Equipment Surplus, eBay id jtsele, aka jtsele at pacbell.net aka Joon Kyong.

Robert Atkinson robert.atkinson at genetix.com
Wed Jul 19 07:24:11 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,
I'm always suspicious of sellers with lots of conditions like "you can
pick up but will still be charged a packing fee".
If your refund was by PayPal you should have got the full amount, PayPal
will have refunded his fees. I'd tell PayPal.
If you think he is reselling a known faulty unit as working, report that
to eBay, I've had this problem and eBay took action.
I think too many sellers get away with this because the feedback system
is one sided, buyers are afraid of getting retaliatory feedback, I shows
up more if you only buy a few items.

Robert G8RPI.