[time-nuts] caveat emptor: eBay t&m seller warning

buehl buehl at superlink.net
Wed Jul 19 14:41:27 UTC 2006

Christopher:

I got my money back, 100%, on a $700 TEK spectrum analyzer.

Took several/ many phone calls over several weeks, including several
"check's in the mail" answers.

His number is 714-778-5151.  Kyong Joon (Joon is first name like the month
June).  Heavy Korean accent, and perhaps some language limitations.  His
eBay guy is Samuel, a part timer, college student.

If you are not in USA, I would be glad to call for you, as many of the
'nuts' would also be.  Expect that after the 36 th call (or 136 th), he
will be anxious to send your refund.

There may be more that can be done; Contact me off lis.

Tom Buehl
buehl at superlink.net