[time-nuts] eBay saga re: Test Equipment Surplus, eBay id jtsele, aka jtsele at pacbell.net aka Joon Kyong.

Mike S mikes at flatsurface.com
Wed Jul 19 15:59:01 UTC 2006

At 09:38 AM 7/19/2006, John Ackermann N8UR wrote...

>Robert Atkinson wrote:
>> I think too many sellers get away with this because the feedback system
>> is one sided, buyers are afraid of getting retaliatory feedback, I shows
>> up more if you only buy a few items.
>
>my money if I'd asked (which of course I'd done, to no avail).  That was
>the first negative, or even neutral, feedback I've ever gotten.
>
>I'll think twice before posting feedback again...

As a buyer, I now have a policy to never post feedback first. It is the seller's responsibility to post first feedback, since the buyer is the first to complete their end of the transaction (pay first...). Now if a seller wants to ship before payment, I would consider things differently.