[time-nuts] Cesium lockup

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sat Jul 22 01:31:01 UTC 2006

Magnus,

Congratulations. You have moved closer to the goal that motivates
us all, knowing the exact time to 10E-6 times less than human
wetware is capable of comprehending, or is that 10E-12.

It is remarkable that we are able to measure time to far more
precision than we can measure physical things, especially since
post-modern science suggests that time doesn't exist. But then,
post-modern pushes the envelope beyond all reasonable dimensions.

No criticism intended - I have enjoyed and learned from your postings.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins