[time-nuts] Cesium lockup

Had had at to-way.com
Sat Jul 22 14:01:35 UTC 2006

Magnus,

Congratulation on getting your C-Beam up and running. I have gone
through a 5061A and 5061B, both had bad tubes. Finally got two
FTS-4060's up and running. Just hope they keep running.........

Best Regard,
Hadley, K7MLR

 > Magnus Danielson wrote:
> > > Fellow time-nuts,
> > >
> > > This evening I was presented with a dilemma, either to check if
> my repaired Cs
> > > beam would lockup or go out dancing (and chasing chicks). Being
> told about the
> > > dancing a bit late, being inproperly dressed, unshaved and all,
> I felt the
> > > time nut in me was having a strong case, so it became a Cesium
> lockup wake
> > > instead! ;O)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
infringed.