[time-nuts] Interference effects to GPS timing

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Jul 26 16:23:39 UTC 2006

Hi Faisal:

There have been two articles in GPS World within the last year about this.
One case was about Santa Cruz harbor in California being jammed by a
malfunctioning active antenna on a boat.   The Naval Postgraduate School
in Monterey was involved in tracking down the problem.
Another case has to do with the radar on military ships burning out GPS
receivers on nearby ships, including other military ships.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com