[time-nuts] Austron 2100R Manual? Or Info?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Jul 26 18:49:01 UTC 2006

I'd like to get my hands on one of the disciplined units one of these
days... I saw one at Hamvention a few years ago, but it was just a bit
more than I was willing to spend at that time.

I actually have two other 2100s running -- a 2100F and a 2100 Timing
unit -- so it's easy to compare notes on the units (and I have manuals
for both of those).

My understanding from the guy I bought it from was that he had wired the
OCXO in, but I'll bet he actually has a piece of coax tucked inside that
I need to fish out and plug into the EXT REF input.

John
----