[time-nuts] HP 5370A manual

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Thu Jul 27 01:06:20 UTC 2006

Joseph Gray wrote:

> Yes, that may have been me. I was looking for an "A" manual some months ago
> and could only find the "B" manual. Thanks for having that "A" manual.

You are welcome. I scanned the B manual myself, but I can't recall where
I got the A one from.

The manual on the B is the latest release - I have no idea about that on
the A.

> A few days ago, I let Dave Cunningham at Agilent know that you had it and
> today he sent me an email saying that he was putting a copy on the Agilent
> site.

Perhaps if you notice it appear on the Agilent site you can drop me a
email. Then I'll remove it from my site, as I need to free up some disk
space.  But until it actually appears, I'll keep it here.

--
Dr. David Kirkby