[time-nuts] How do I know my GPS stabilized oscillator is working?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Jul 30 21:34:52 UTC 2006

Hi Alberto:

I don't think so.  The crystal oscillator is aging and so the EFC value
should match the aging in the long run.  See that plots at:
http://www.rt66.com/%7Eshera/index_fs.htm

To see of a GPSDO is working compare it's 1 PPS output to the GPS 1 PPS.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com