[time-nuts] The Case for eLoran & 9th Pulse Modulation Time Data

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jun 13 00:06:06 UTC 2006

Hi Poul:

Thanks for that insight on Loran-C in Europe.

Have you done any work on the new digital data format for Loran-C?
There's a few U.S. stations now transmitting the digital data which
includes the time and leap second correction bits.
For more info on this technology see:
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/loran/9th-pulse-modulation-ldc.html
Too bad Middletown on 9940 is not sending the 9th pulse or I'd give a
shot at decoding the time.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--