[time-nuts] Administrivia: June Archives

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Jun 23 01:06:41 UTC 2006

Wow, I've had several offers of help already.  Thanks, folks.

For those of you who have offered:

Ideally, I'd like to get the June messages in "mbox" format (all the
messages in a single text file with each message prefaced by a line
beginning "From " and the end of the message followed by a blank line),
but if no one has them that way, I can munge individual messages together.

What *won't* work (at least, won't work well) is to have the messages
individually forwarded to me, because then the header lines will be
screwed up and the archiving won't work properly.

So, if someone can help me with an mbox format file, please go ahead and
send it.  If no one has that, I'll post another plea for alternative
formats.

Thanks!

John
----