[time-nuts] Administrivia: June Archives

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 01:53:26 UTC 2006

In a message dated 6/22/2006 7:49:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jra at febo.com writes:

Sorry to  report this, but the June archives of the time-nuts list don't
exist.   Near the beginning of the month, I attempted to delete a message
that was  inadvertently sent to the list rather than privately, and
somehow managed  to screw things up so that the archive engine broke.

If anyone out  there happens to have their own collection of this month's
messages, I may  be able to recreate the list archive from that.  If you
can help, just  drop me a line at  jra at febo.com

Thanks,

John

time-nuts  mailing  list