[time-nuts] Some results of PRS10 and Trimble Resolution T

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 17:44:03 UTC 2006

Hello Erik,

I recently measured my PRS10 as well.

You can see a big hump (about 1.6E-011) at the 2s measurement  intervall.

While this is within spec, does anyone know why the unit is so noisy at  that
particular intervall? Is there a filter setting that would improve  this?

Could this be power supply injected noise?

I have set PT to 7, driving the unit with an Motorola M12+.

I measured the ADEV with the new TSC5120A. Other oscillators I have measure
at around 1E-012 at 2s, so it's not a setup problem.

Thanks,
Said