[time-nuts] Time Interval measure mesurements

Bruce Lanning blanning at acadia.net
Mon Jun 26 21:11:18 UTC 2006

Hi John, Thanks for the prompt reply. I am Measuring the 10 MHz with the
counter set at .1usec. The display says us. I just turned the setup on again
and now I get gust the count every time the time base opens. It reads
between .0 and .4. I trust this helps you John. Give me your phone # and a
good time to call and I will call you.