[time-nuts] Manual for Sulzer 5A and Lucent Rubidium Reference Oscillator

Fred King n9rkm at wi-net.com
Wed Jun 28 12:22:22 UTC 2006

   Did you find a manual for the Sulzer?

   I have one at home but won't be there until after the 10th of July.

   Fred
   N9RKM

   On Mon Jun 26 9:48 , Radio Engineer <wr4t at yahoo.com> sent:

     I picked up a Sulzer 5A at Dayton this year, it powers up and the 5
     MHz output looks close to spec, but the 1 MHz, and 100KHz divider
     start intermittantly, quit and don't restart.
     Does anyone on the list have a manual for the 5A?
     I also have a several Rubidium Timming Modules from an obsolete
     Lucent TDMA base station (RFG-RB), has anyone fired one of these up
     before? They have an Efratom Can on the motherboard, it is an OEM
     device I have not seen in their catalogs before. I am trying to
     track down documentation on these as well. If documentation is
     available and I can get these running will probably drag these out
     ot the Hamfests in the Cincinnati area.
     T.R. Stoner WR4T