[time-nuts] Linear Interpolator

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Jun 29 17:41:40 UTC 2006

Hi Stephan,

if you need a ps resolution time interval counter for use in a project
of your own, why not simply go out and buy you one? For example here

http://www.acam.de/index.php?id=105

They are not that expensive because they are made to be married with
cheap sensors.

However, you may also follow TVB's suggestion and spend some time on
finding out what resolution you really need. In

http://www.ulrich-bangert.de/html/photo_gallery_44.html

the sigma-tau-diagrams of a uncorrected M12+ pps and that of a sawtooth
corrected pps are drawn in the same diagram. Because the sawtooth
corrected pps values have a different slope the lines meet at app. Tau =
1 day. Build yourself an opinion of your own up to which tau using the
corrected values may make sense!

Regards
Ulrich