[time-nuts] Relationship of relative stability between distant locations using GPS and environmental factors

Stephan Sandenbergh stephan at rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Fri Jun 30 12:36:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

A number of recent entries to this list have mentioned topics relating to
GPS timing and environmental corrupting factors (e.g. Ionosphere, Temp.,
Humidity, etc.). Personally, I am very interested in setting up a very
precise relative time between locations (maybe 100s of meters to 10s of
kilometres apart) on time scales of (maybe 100s of seconds to 10s of
minutes). I noted some members referred to dual frequency receivers for
overcoming these effects. Can anyone point me to some literature, articles
or links to overcome these environmental factors?

Regards,

Stephan.