[time-nuts] OT magazine scanning

Glenn Powers glenn at net127.com
Fri Mar 3 19:33:04 UTC 2006

Fujistu makes a <$400 color, duplex scanner with software that
outputs PDFs. PC only.

http://www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/products/scanners/scansnap-5110EOx2/

Good Price via Google:
http://www.ctistore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PA03360-
B015&Category_Code=&gclid=CKGhwr3Dw4MCFRb_Pgodm3YTOA

cheers,
glenn