[time-nuts] Datum 9390 - Y2K update?

Hal Murray hmurray at suespammers.org
Tue Mar 7 17:35:14 UTC 2006

> What type of Y2K 'upgrade' does this unit need?

Have you poked around on google?
  http://www.symmttm.com/community_center_view_message.asp?ID=137

I forget the details.  A while ago, some field in the GPS data format rolled
over.  It's similar to the Y2K problem, but GPS specific.  Something like the
number of weeks since the program started.  Looks like the firmware wasn't
ever updated.  I assume that's an old unit.

Does anybody know if it's possible/easy to fixup the date coming out of units
with that bug by adding a constant fudge factor?