[time-nuts] Datum 9390 - Y2K update?

Rob Kimberley time.bandit at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 7 22:18:35 UTC 2006

The GPS Week rollover occurred in August 1999. Depending on when the actual
9390-XXX was made, there may or may not have been a firmware fix (I know
that some 9390 units required new GPS receiver boards). Unfortunately the
situation is complicated as Datum was acquired by Symmetricom, and a lot of
the older products now have limited or no support.

You need to contact Symmetricom Customer Service with the model and serial
number to see if they can help. I do have old colleagues from the Datum
Timing group who now work elsewhere, who may have further information.

Regards

Rob Kimberley