[time-nuts] Self Test Error 2 on HP 3325

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat Mar 18 15:54:44 UTC 2006

Ulrich -

Glad to be of help. Unlike John's 3325A, mine goes through the self test
sequence without any problems. I bought mine brand new from HP about 25
years ago. Since then it did have a few problems which I was able to repair.
Good luck with yours. 73 -Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731