[time-nuts] Old DOS Oncore Program for 6-12 channel receivers

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Mon May 1 20:08:25 UTC 2006

> In my previous post I forgot to mention that we still have the old DOS
> based GPS Controller program if that would help. Let me know and I can
> shoot you a copy (or I could post it to the list if there is interest.
> It's a small file.)
>
> Randy

Randy,

Unless there's a reason Synergy doesn't want you to,
it would be useful for us if you hosted all the Oncore
related tools, ancient or modern, on some page of your
web site. I wouldn't normally ask a vendor to do this,
but you and Art have been part of this amateur GPS
and time-nuts community for ten years.

/tvb