[time-nuts] GPS Selective Availability. Is it On or Off?

Normand Martel martelno at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 02:20:47 UTC 2006

Wow!!!

By simple curiosity (I heard somewhere that curiosity
was a sign of intelligence... ;-) ) i went to the URL
link...

I discovered a real treasure on this site! MANY
Hewlett-Packard/Agilent manual PDF's available!!!

Thanks a lot! How can i upload HP/Agt manuals if i
find some? I would be happy to contribute.

Have a good day!

Normand Martel
Montreal, Qc. Canada

>Robs briefing file saasm coml brfg 7-04.pdf (very
interesting
>actually!) can now be found at:

>http://nm2.org/files/saasm coml brfg 7-04.pdf

>Anyone else in the group with files or manuals that
need hosting can
thing at nm2.org
>right now is files and manuals for this group and the
hp-agilent
>equipment group. Last month a mere 2.2gb of data was
transferred,
>which is in fact only about 1% of the transfers on
that particular
>machine - so I am quite happy to maintain it.

>Since June 2005 when I started hosting the manuals
there has
>been  43,602 completed downloads from over 130,000
hits from 4672
>distinct visitors. Total downloads in that time is
just over 125gig.