[time-nuts] GPS WASS PRN#38(#51) Operational?

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Thu May 4 13:00:10 UTC 2006

Don Mimlitch,

Your email is most interesting.  My GPS76 receiver shows PRN#35, which was
moved West from its position over the Atlantic, but no PRN#38 or #51.  What
are the positions of these two WAAS satellites.  How are you monitoring if
your 17HVS refuses acquisition?

The reason I am interested is because I was working on constructing a
codeless receiver for WAAS until PRN#35 was moved to a position where it is
blocked from view at my location (Yorktown, VA).

Thanks,

John Franke