[time-nuts] HP-5245L Parts

David Forbes dforbes at dakotacom.net
Wed May 24 19:44:09 UTC 2006

Bruce Lanning wrote:

> Thanks Allan for the response. I have the HP-5245L and the HP-5262A Time
> Interval Unit, but it is not working. Problems in the PS and the front
> handle on the right side is broken off. I had planned to use this unit for
> frequency comparison, but not sure this is what I want. Your comments would
> be appreciated.
> Bruce W1GBS

Bruce,

I have a 5245L parts unit with which I keep my main 5245L running. The
parts unit is an older blue one with a bad xtal oven. I already
borrowed a power supply pass transistor from it. I also borrowed one
of the counter/display boards.

Let me know what parts you need for the PS and I'll send em over for
the price of shipping if I have them. The right side metal is
available too, but I don't know how hard it is to extract. It's
probably not too bad. I'll take a look at it.

--David Forbes
Tucson AZ