[time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate

Doug Millar dougnhelen at moonlink.net
Sat Nov 4 15:35:03 UTC 2006

Hi John,
         Ok. Great idea.  We should make up a certificate that looks
like an NIST cert. that certifies that if we have a working
Cesium  or hydrogen maser standard or two or more standards that can
be traceable to NIST, you can become a Certified  Time Nut. It will
look nice hanging over a person's maser.
          Of course we could have levels as well. Master Nut (Own a
maser or 5071) and then levels like primary, secondary and tertiary.
The lowest could be  having just a GPS source or rubidium.  What do
you think? Maybe we could come up with something interesting. Anyone
want to make them up?
         Doug