[time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate

David Forbes dforbes at dakotacom.net
Sun Nov 5 02:00:06 UTC 2006

At 2:43 PM -0600 11/4/06, tom wrote:
>whats this lesser standard in the gps and rubidium stuff.  i have a hp 117a
>tracking receiver that prints days with straight lines from my rubidium osc.
>also three hp 59309a clocks that say i have the correct time for weeks
>running from the standard.  hope that makes me at least in the middle of the
>good guys.  maybe you could leave the space and i can fill it in myself with
>little flowers and some funny faces..........
>tom w0kgw

I agree. I think there should be special categories such as tuning
fork standards. I have one of these that could be disciplined to GPS
if desired by varying its supply voltage and/or rotating it relative
to gravity, which activities would certainly qualify one as
certifiable.

--

--David Forbes, Tucson, AZ
http://www.cathodecorner.com/