[time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Nov 5 03:14:41 UTC 2006

Ah, yes, I have one of those FAA tuning fork standards . Never
occurred to me to mount it in a three dimensional gimbal in order
to discipline it to GPS. Might wear out the mechanism, though,
as it attempts to track the ever-shifting GPS reception.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins
(My wife thinks I'm certifiable. Only true love keeps her from doing
it.)