[time-nuts] HP 5060A option 004

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Mon Nov 6 00:36:40 UTC 2006

The military radio guys tell me that every service depot
had a collection of dogs that couldn't be fixed. The dogs
were identifiable because they were missing so many parts
that were used to fix other equipment.

Don't throw good money after bad. (Not sure how that will
translate, but it means that after you make a mistake in
buying something, don't spend more money trying to repair
it.)

Of course, the parts stripping may not have occurred at a
repair facility. The owner merely wanted meters and switches
for some unrelated project.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins