[time-nuts] HP 10811A/B OCXO OP/SRV manual is online athparchive.com AND HP 5501B manual.

Robert Atkinson robert.atkinson at genetix.com
Tue Nov 7 08:54:34 UTC 2006

Hi Jack,

Great scan!

I was also most interested to see you had scanned the manual for another
HP reference that I have - the 5501B. With an accuracy of 1x10-7 and
stability of 2x10-8 it's not that great but the frequency is 473612.23
GHz! For those who have not caught on yet, the 5501B is a stabilised
laser with about 1mW of 632.991372nm (red) output.

Many thanks,

Robert G8RPI.