[time-nuts] Efratom-102100 Rb.

Jacques jacques at tiete.org
Wed Nov 15 22:44:35 UTC 2006

Hello,
being new to this list I want to express my grattitude to all experts
spreading their knowledge to the "timofobiacs" of this world... I
myself am the son of a watchmaker so I got it with the beers my father
and I drunk together ;-)
I bought a Rb source on ebay recently, it was really cheap but it
really seems to work, it powers up and got a lock after about 3 min.
which is nice!
I however like to play with it a little and be sure that everything is
working up to specs. It is a rather big box made by Efratom and
102100-001 as the part nr.
It seems not that young as everything is still made mostly of discrete
components and with a rather big physics package. The vendor did not
have any real docs and googling the type & partnrs. did not give any
relevant info.
Anyone who knows this thing? Manuals, docs, good advice?

73's from Belgium,

Jacques Tiete
jacques at tiete.org