[time-nuts] GPS new L2C civil signal -- timing uses?

Rob Kimberley time.bandit at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 17 08:19:43 UTC 2006

Using the new L2C with suitable equipment will remove the errors due to
ionospheric delay associated with single carrier use.

There have been some articles on this recently in GPS World. Try
www.gpsworld.com if you don't subscribe.

The news release on the launch is at
http://www.gpsworld.com/gpsworld/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=382449

Also http://sidt.gpsworld.com/GPS+Modernization