[time-nuts] FMT -- 40M strangeness?

Bert ve2zaz at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 20 17:21:26 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

There is no doubt in my mind that the propagation was changing at the time of FMT that night. I made good measurements on 160M and 80M, despite strong fading and phase shifting. The worst for me was on 40M, as I could only make meaningful measurement in the third one-minute carrier. The signal suddenly came out of nowhere. BTW I am located ~500 KM straight line from W1AW.

Still an enjoyable exercise.

Bert, VE2ZAZ