[time-nuts] Symmetricom 4-Port GPS SmartSplitters' on eBay

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Nov 29 15:47:14 UTC 2006

John,

For some reason your first reply didn't show anything in the mailing list
archives. I only get the daily digest so I don't know what your initial
reply said.

I saw someone else's reply about the N-Connectors. Yes, the antenna side is
N-Male and the 4 GPS connectors are N-Female. Oh, and mine has a REV C
sticker on it (though there is no mention of the difference in revisions on
Symmetricom's website).

The one I got doesn't look like it has been used (probably old surplus from
some defunct company), and was still in the original bag. It's got some
weight to it, made from a milled block of metal. You could probably mount
this outdoors, though I would check their PDF before doing so just incase.

I've got to get me an n-female connector before I can hook it up, hopefully
I'll get a chance to get that within the next day or two. I'm sure I'll make
a post once I get everything up and running.

Jason