[time-nuts] Predicting clock stability from thevariouscharacterization methods

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Nov 30 15:01:06 UTC 2006

Tom -

Excellent description of the process. Glad you took the time to explain this
so clearly. While I do understand the process, I do not believe I could have
stated it so well. Not to nit pick, but you did make a small typo in that
you interchanged the predicted and measured value of P2 in your example. For
most of us that will be obvious, and non relevant, but, to some it may be
confusing. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731