[time-nuts] Difference between these two oscillator boards?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Nov 30 22:39:07 UTC 2006

I don't know why the archive wasn't showing my entire message even after two
attempts, the digest email I just got showed it all. I'm only sending plain
text. *shrug*

Anyhow, I got two of the 'military' adapter boards for $9 each off eBay. :)
For the same cost I'll go for the extra features.

I don't know how many more the guy has (of either style), but if anyone else
is interested I can give you his email and you can contact him.

Jason