[time-nuts] Features of a Precision Clock?

Hal Murray hmurray at suespammers.org
Fri Oct 6 21:10:01 UTC 2006

> Does anybody in this group look at power line frequency drift?

Somebody once told me that they tried to get frequency info from the Palo
Alto utilities.  When they finally got through to somebody who knew what was
going on, the answer was "We aren't tariffed for that."

Does anybody have a URL for the frequency specs?  (US or California.)  I'm
also interested in the voltage specs.  I poked around on google a while ago
but didn't find anything interesting.