[time-nuts] Tried the SigNav TM3-02 yet?

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Mon Oct 9 15:22:21 UTC 2006

Richard,

As a matter of fact we have been working with various prototypes for
about 6 months. The 1PPS is very stable (<10ns without sawtooth). We
have actually been working with the TM3-01 which supports both NMEA and
12 channel Moto binary. At the recent ION conference it was announced
that we will be distributing the TM3 receivers in the Americas.

The M12M receiver will remain as our main focus even while we start
distributing the TM3. The main reason we are adding SigNav products is
that they are fully RoHS compliant.

If anyone has any "commercial" questions please contact me off line.

Randy