[time-nuts] HP8568B firware eproms anyone ?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Oct 19 04:05:57 UTC 2006

The CPU board is shared with the 8566B, but the firmware is completely
different.  The images on the Blue Feather FTP archive are from my previous
8568B.  Poul, if you need a set of them burned for you, drop me a line
off-list with your address... be glad to send you some.

Note that the part number may cross to a 27C256, but I have had no luck
trying to use CMOS EPROMs in the HP 8566B/68B analyzers.  I have a feeling
there's a borderline crosstalk issue on those densely-packed 68000 boards
that requires the slower NMOS-pullup EPROMs to work reliably.

-- john, KE5FX