[time-nuts] The VE2ZAZ GPSDO

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Oct 21 21:58:40 UTC 2006

I think it'd be great to see Dr. Griffiths' list of issues in a letter to
QEX, sans a couple of the more, er, "editorial" comments.  This would give
the author a chance to respond, and alert other builders of opportunities
for improvement.

Some of the concerns may not be major issues (e.g., it seems safe to say
that the FLL action will correct for drift caused by the 7805's tempco,
unless you plan to dump a can of R134a on it), but others are worth bringing
to the magazine's attention.  If you'll forward your comments to Doug Smith
at kf6dx (at) arrl.org, he'll most likely print them in the Letters column.

-- john, KE5FX