[time-nuts] FW: HP-IB Commands or Manual for 59309A DigitalClock

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Tue Oct 24 14:23:11 UTC 2006

hi,
   have three clocks running now and have the manual for them.  the front
panel is hard to find but use a paperclip in the hole at the bottom right
corner  and raise the cover to see all the switches.  that should get you
started.  then there is a switch for internal or external reference inside
chose one.  think the dipswitches are for the hpib address for the clock.
tom        w0kgw at citlink.net