[time-nuts] 5 MHz Frequency Doubler

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Oct 26 21:51:59 UTC 2006

Hi Brian:

rtHz is Root Hertz.  On the newer HP (Agilent) Spectrum Analyzers  you
can display directly in rtHz, but there is no standard ASCII display
character for that so they use xx/Hz where xx is something like uV.  So
although the display appears to be saying "uV per Hertz" it's really uV
per root Hz".

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com