[time-nuts] More Allan deviation data

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Oct 29 11:07:24 UTC 2006

Hi Didier,

you may use the DRIFT section of the graphic editor of PLOTTER to remove
a phase drift due to a constant frequency offset as seen in this data,
with the result that you get more "visual resolution" out of it, as in
the attached PDF.

73 de Ulrich, DF6JB

http://www.ko4bb.com/Test_Equipment/HP10811-GPS-10-29.png

(sorry the screen shot is cropped at the bottom)
and the data file is at

http://www.ko4bb.com/Test_Equipment/HP10811-GPS-10-29.dat

Didier KO4BB