[time-nuts] Historical HP quartz oscillator manuals available

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sun Sep 24 00:04:22 UTC 2006

I have the following manuals (original paper version):

HP 100E
HP 101A
HP 103A
HP 104AR
HP 107AR/BR
HP 115CR
HP 117A

Does anyone know if these have already been scanned
and made available on the web?  If not, I plan to
see if the Agilent Library wants to scan them.  They
basically have a program to scan manuals but I don't
know if they have an age cutoff.  These are only
of historical interest and have no utilitarian value.
For example, the HP 100E, circa 1960, uses vacuum tubes,
including the "phantastron" circuit, which has no
counterpart in solid state.

If anyone is interested in owning any of the original paper
manuals, let me know what you are interested in.
I need to dispose of these one way or another.

Rick Karlquist N6RK
Agilent Technologies