[time-nuts] M12M Receiver Disiplining PRS10

Lee Horton leewhorton at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 23:43:57 UTC 2006

Said,

Thanks for the response.  What is youir exact GPS receiver set up?  Are you
coming directly out of the receiver and directly to th 1PPS input of the
PRS10?  I am thinking of getting the Synergy SyunPaQ/III-M12M integrated
timing receiver.  Basically it is the receiver with a power supply and
box.... maybe some buffering... They are shipping the M12+ and are supposed
to be shipping the M12M this month.

I am tracking the PRS 10 with an Austron 2100T. Loran timing receiver.. It
jumps about 5x10exp-12 every 8 hours or so then gradually settles back down.
I believe this is the 2100T because I have used to 2 PRS10s and they both do
it.  I hope GPS works better.  Any experience like that  using the PRS10
with a GPS?

Regards,

Lee