[time-nuts] Historical HP quartz oscillator manuals available

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Wed Sep 27 17:37:38 UTC 2006

I know that it could be rather difficult/inefficient to send them to Europe,
but I have access to a A3 scanner with autofeeder and I'm willing to help,
especially if the sheets are easily unbound.
Any details would be welcome.
73,
Jean-Louis Oneto
OCA GEMINI - Avenue Copernic - 06130 Grasse - France
e-mail: Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr