[time-nuts] phase noise and related stuff

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Apr 1 05:48:58 UTC 2007

I like Joe's editor myself (Wordstar background). A colleague and I are
having ongoing arguments about vi versus Joe's. I say it takes many more
keystrokes to do the same job under vi, she says it does not take her
any longer than me to do anything because I am a lousy typist, I tell
her if you had a decent editor, you would not need to be such a good
typist to get your work done. She says I did not try hard enough to
learn vi, and if I had been more committed to learning it, I would not
make such a fuss about it. I say you have to be committed if you use
vi...You get the idea...

Didier KO4BB