[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO GPS Disciplined Frequency Standard

Elio Corbolante eliocor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:30:09 UTC 2007

At the following link:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucent-RFTG-m-XO-GPS-Disciplined-Frequency-Standard_W0QQitemZ110108963303QQcategoryZ83640QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

( Item number: 110108963303 )

you can find (I hope) some informations about the "Lucent RFTG-m-XO
GPS Disciplined Frequency Standard".

The most interesting thing is the following image:

http://www.corallinks.com/tmbroker/images/small_notes_rftg-m-xo.JPG

in which are stated (in german and little print) the pinouts of the
connectors and some details in what I think is the output messages
sent by the RFTG-m-XO.

I hope this can be interesting for some of you who bought those devices...

.     best regards
_       Elio Corbolante.

P.S. Please forgive me if those informations were already known!!!