[time-nuts] NavSync CW46 Module

Darrell Robinson darrell at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 06:29:09 UTC 2007

In the January 2007 issue of Microwaves & RF magazine I see a paragraph or two about a GPS disciplined frequency source.
The company is NavSync and the module is part number CW46.  The stated price is $176 if you are buying 1000 of them.
I don't know what one unit would cost, ($220?) but the price seems very reasonable to me for what it does.
As a newbie to this, I would like to read comments as to whether this is a good way to go for an accurate 10MHz source.
I'm looking to get +- 1 Hz at 1GHz. Their website is at www.navsync.com.

Thanks in advance - Darrell